L’rice salad is the summer recipe par excellence: good, colorful, and super easy to prepare! This summer dish lends itself to any type of customization. The recipe, in fact, can be prepared with many ingredients to choose from and combine wisely. So, room for imagination and creativity! In any case, pay attention to the cooking of the salad rice which must be drained al dente. In addition, this tasty single dish can also be prepared in advance and enjoyed at the right time. The rice salad is therefore perfect for a packed lunch, a picnic, a picnic, to take to the office, or to be consumed on the beach or in the mountains.
- 300g of Rice
- 80g of pickled gherkins
- 150g of Gruyere
- 80g of Olives
- 150g of Peppers
- 80g of peas
- 150g of Tomatoes
- 6g of Chives
- 100g of Wurstel
- 200g of Tuna
- salt to taste
- to taste extra virgin olive oil
- Start by boiling water in a pot with high sides and, when it reaches a boil, add salt and add the rice.
- While the rice is cooking, prepare all the ingredients you will need to dress the salad. First, cook the peas in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the frankfurters and pickled gherkins and pitted olives into rounds and set aside.
- Then cut the peppers, tomatoes, and gruyere into cubes.
- Finally, finely chop the chives.
- In a fairly large bowl pour all the chopped ingredients and add the peas, olives, tuna, and finely chopped chives.
- When the rice is cooked, drain it and let it cool to room temperature.
- At this point, add the rice to the ready-made ingredients and mix everything to mix the ingredients.
- Season with salt and season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cover the rice salad with cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least an hour so that it can cool down and flavor well.